Joining ACFO is a great investment for any organization using cars or vans in the everyday course of their business, because we offer so much to help fleets and the individual employees who run them. Existing members, over 500 with responsibilities for over 400, 000 cars and vans – know that ACFO membership provides significant benefits through its activities and opportunities. A high proportion have been involved over many years because there are always new challenges that ACFO can address on behalf of the whole membership.
Key benefits to ACFO membership include:
- A flat membership fee, irrespective of fleet size
- Full access to all the resources within the ACFO library including the latest Budget responses and manufacturers’ safety recalls
- Immediate expertise on the hot topics including Duty of Care, lowering CO2 and alternative funding options
- Networking opportunities at Regional meetings, with a wide range of people able to offer knowledge on their experiences of fleet issues
- Best practice techniques and guides about controlling costs and other aspects of fleet management
- Opportunities to see and study different approaches that work in other fleets
- Free attendance at all the meetings in your nominated region(s), with presentations, discussions and networking
- Access to templates, outline policies and other documents
- Weekly NewsFeed with a digest of current industry updates, emailed directly to you
- Free annual conference and AGM, with world-class presentations on key fleets topics
- Advance notice of many tax issues (through our dealings direct with HMRC) and new regulations (from our work with DfT, DVLA and other agencies)
- Opportunities to have your issues raised at national level
In a changing and challenging world, fleet operators and their managers need the support of a professional organization proactively identifying the needs of businesses and drivers, and in working with government departments on proposed legislation affecting fleets. ACFO provides that support.
WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ACFO?
"ACFO provides an excellent networking opportunity
to bring us as a manufacturer together with end user
customers in a forum where views can be shared in
an honest and transparent way for the greater good of
Henry Williams, Head of Fleet - ŠKODA UK
"I am a member of ACFO to enable me to network with
like-minded Fleet Professionals and to be amongst the
first to about updates in areas such as legislation.”
Graham Short, Fleet Manager – Zip Heaters (UK) Ltd
“Because of the networking opportunities it gives me
and the standing ACFO has to make effective
representation for my employer."
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM ACFO MEMBERSHIP?
"I have found ACFO to be an invaluable source of
information via the online forums and regular meeting
events. Much of how my fleet has developed has been
due to the access of fleet professionals, both fleet
managers and suppliers."
Eric Bristow, Business Analyst -Service Division – Hobart UK
"To be able to understand what is happening and more
importantly changing. How these changes could affect
or even not affect me. This helps me manage the Fleet
for my company."
John Pryor, Fleet & Travel Manager – Arcadia Group Ltd
Read more testimonials