Joining ACFO is a great investment for any organization using cars or vans in the everyday course of their business, because we offer so much to help fleets and the individual employees who run them. Existing members, over 500 with responsibilities for over 400, 000 cars and vans – know that ACFO membership provides significant benefits through its activities and opportunities. A high proportion have been involved over many years because there are always new challenges that ACFO can address on behalf of the whole membership.
Key benefits to ACFO membership include:
- A flat membership fee, irrespective of fleet size
- Full access to all the resources within the ACFO library including the latest Budget responses and manufacturers’ safety recalls
- Immediate expertise on the hot topics including Duty of Care, lowering CO2 and alternative funding options
- Networking opportunities at Regional meetings, with a wide range of people able to offer knowledge on their experiences of fleet issues
- Best practice techniques and guides about controlling costs and other aspects of fleet management
- Opportunities to see and study different approaches that work in other fleets
- Free attendance at all the meetings in your nominated region(s), with presentations, discussions and networking
- Access to templates, outline policies and other documents
- Weekly NewsFeed with a digest of current industry updates, emailed directly to you
- Free annual conference and AGM, with world-class presentations on key fleets topics
- Advance notice of many tax issues (through our dealings direct with HMRC) and new regulations (from our work with DfT, DVLA and other agencies)
- Opportunities to have your issues raised at national level
In a changing and challenging world, fleet operators and their managers need the support of a professional organization proactively identifying the needs of businesses and drivers, and in working with government departments on proposed legislation affecting fleets. ACFO provides that support.
WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ACFO?
"By joining ACFO, you will instantly be part of a
professionally diverse network of members. Online
resources provide members with unprecedented
networking opportunities with fellow members, access
to employers, vital career advice, continued learning
and high quality speakers."
Ken Needham, Operations Director (Fleet & Logistics) - Foxtons
"Broad representation of the large fleet and SME markets.
Expertise at both individual member and organisational
level. Networking and relationship building opportunity.
Leverage of opinion and influence on key industry
matters with BVRLA, HMRC etc."
Lesley Slater, Operations and Business Development
Director – Leaseplan UK
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM ACFO MEMBERSHIP?
"Access to networking with some of the best fleet
managers in the UK."
Liz Hollands, Fleet and Facilities Manager – Freight Transport Association
"The meetings with colleagues and presentations by well
know industry companies, enable the membership to
learn about new technologies, problems and solutions
facing the modern fleet."
John Wills, Fleet Manager – Prudential
Read more testimonials